Hey everyone, tomorrow kicks off the 1st day of our 30 day Challenge! We would like to thank everyone that has joined us.
For all the rules & more info about the challenge check out this post.Today’s post is all about healthy meal plan ideas.
One of the most important elements of this challenge is preparation.
Helpful Tips for Creating A Meal Plan:
- Give yourself a budget and write a list
- Website’s like Women’s Health Magazine have a bunch of easy healthy recipes. I would recommend researching “healthy meal ideas” and creating a list of the recipes you would like to try.
- Once you create a list of recipes, take a look at the ingredients and create a shopping list.
Here’s an example of a meal plan I am going to try for Day 1…
- 1 Piece of Whole Wheat Toast w/ 2tbsps of Almond Butter
- 1 Banana
Snack#1 // 2 Small boxes of Raisins
- Gobble Guac Sandwich w/ Sweet Potato Fries (on wheat bread)
Snack #2// 25 Almonds
- Shrimp & Broccoli w/ Brown Rice
Snack # 3// Plain Yogurt w/ Granola
Now that I’ve created my meal plan for the day, I’ll start adding items to a grocery list.
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Sweet Potatoes
- Hormel Natural Pre-Choice Sliced Turkey
- Almond Butter
- Jumbo Shrimp
- Brown Rice
- Plain Yogurt
By now, you should be able to understand how I am preparing for the challenge. If you decide to use this meal plan/ list keep in mind that it is okay to switch up your ingredients to match your liking. These are just examples! Cecily & I plan to create 7 days worth of meal plans and rotate these meals through out the entire month.
I hope you this was helpful for those that may be struggling to create a meal plan!Follow SewingStardom Here//